Friday, October 23, 2009

Last Appointment with Dr T


Yesterday was my last appointment with Dr T, and it brought about mixed emotions. In case no one has realized it yet, yes, I admit I am infatuated with him (sorry Mark, but you will alway be my #1 love, ok?). Not sure about the exact reasons for this 'infatuation' though, but I think could be because of his manner... i.e. the way he tallks, the way he looks at me when he is talking, the way he speaks, the way he sounds, his smile, etc. This infatuation had been going on since the 2nd or 3rd time I saw him in July this year... LOL... pretty funny that I could find the time and effort to get infatuated with someone despite all that's been going on in my life and in my mind. Yes, I can multi-task afterall...

It was only until very recently that a good friend pointed out to me that Dr T did bear some resemblance with Mark, and it was an eureka moment for me. How could I have missed that? The two of them really do have some degree of likeness!! Could that be the reason why I am attracted to him? Hmmm come to think of it, it goes to show that my taste in guys that I like have not really changed.

Another possible reason why Dr T is 'special' to me is because other than Mark and I, he is possibly the only other person in this world who has seen my Chloe alive. I appreciate the gentle way he handled her, and that he remembers her name and addressed her by it. I am also grateful for the fact that knew and understood what I went through on that faithful night at the ward after I lost Chloe, and he actually felt bad for me.

When he took my blood pressure yesterday, he commented that it was bodering on the high side and asked if I was feeling anxious or excited. That was pretty funny cos I was actually looking forward to see him and was feeling kind of excited! I had to hide my guilty grin and cross my fingers that Mark doesn't decide to be cheeky and let the cat out of the bag.

Mark had initially promised to ask Dr T about his marital status for me, but as luck would have it there was a whole crowd of other people in the room yesterday. There was a doctor who was understudying Dr T plus 2 nurses... so the plan flew out of the window, and I am none the wiser about his marital status. Oh well, might just let it remain as a mystery, anyway there's really nothing I can do with that information other than satisfying my curiosity.

No comments: