Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Present for Lucas


I had been looking out for something to buy for Lucas because I did not get anything for him on his EDD last year (09 Dec 2008). Since I did get something for Chloe on her EDD on 14 Oct 2009, I thought I should be fair and make it up to Lucas. Although I had been looking for a while, I haven't been able to find something that I liked/ found suitable until yesterday.

I was walking pass this place at Vivo City that sells customizable baby/ toddler products, ranging from t-shirts, baby rompers, bibs, hats, little bags, pouches, etc.. You can choose from the products available and they can print your baby's name on it. The first thing that I saw was a baby romper hanging in the display cupboard. It was a sample piece and the name printed on that romper was 'Lucas'. I have walked pass this place at least twice in the past, but have never seen this romper before. I guess it's all fated.


Although their things were on the pricey side, I did not hesitate in making the purchase because it felt like it was 'meant to be'. I felt as though this romper was put right in front of me in my path because it 'belonged' to Lucas, and it is meant for me, his mommy, to buy for him.

I added the yellow date sticker (it says Lucas' EDD - 09 Dec 08) onto the tag and enclosed it inside a ziplock bag before putting it into Lucas's Treasure Chest. I hope my little boy likes the pressie from his mommy.




No comments: