Saturday, November 28, 2009


Finally most of the 'entertaining' that I have to do is almost complete, only one more to go for tomorrow evening. I hope the hearing on my left side resumes back to normal before the dinner, or else the dinner will be punctuated with my 'huhs', 'I beg your pardons', 'Can you please repeats', etc... The hearing in my left ear had gone kaput since a week ago and I had been hoping that it'd sort itself out in a few days. It's been exactly a week now and I still cannot hear very well on that side... freaking annoying feeling it is!!

We were supposed to have a small BBQ dinner tonight but the rain had successfully ruined the plans. Just as well since I wasn't in the mood for it already. I ended up pan frying the lamb chops and beef steaks, and boiled some greens so that it wasn't too meaty. The end result wasn't that bad as both Mark and our guest enjoyed it a lot... Dinner was followed by a wine and cheese session. **burp**

Feeling so tired after all the activities... I should have a good night's sleep later (hopefully). Wishing for a dreamless sleep...

No comments: