Monday, November 9, 2009

Pregnancy Test #1


As instructed by the doc, I did my home pregnancy test yesterday morning since there isn't any signs of my period at all. Ripping open the package reminded me of the time almost exactly 8 months ago on 10 Feb when I suspected I was pregnant. The line in the 'window' that marked 'positive' was sooooooo faint that I thought I'd imagined it. I couldn't wait another day, so I called Mark and asked him to buy me the digital kind when he was on his way back from work. On that faithful night itself, I think I used up no less than THREE pregnancy test kits cos I couldn't believe my eyes.

The results of the test that I took yesterday was just the opposite, and there is definitely no need for any re-test. It is clear as day that there is zilch sign of pregnancy as only one line appeared. I don't think I can imagine the line in the other window even if I tried hard enough.


No comments: