Saturday, June 18, 2011


Following my earlier post where I said I thought I know/saw little bun's gender, I have got a small handful of people actively speculating ever since. Very interestingly, an overwhemling majority are guessing that it'd be a 'boy bun' (so far I think there's only one person guessing that it's a girl). I think even Mark is leaning towards a baby boy... When I pressed him for the reason, he only said that it was his gut feeling (just for the record, Mark's 'gut feeling' is usually more wrong then right, so it'd be very interesting to see if he gets it right this time).

For the past few days, I was busy reading up on 'Polyhydramnios' which could be related to gestational diabetes. This is something new that Dr Anu and I have sort of uncovered during my last consultation, and it has become a very likely suspect for my past miscarriages. Here's yet another new concern to worry about, but it's good that at least now we are alerted to it and therefore can watch out for the symptoms.

No comments: