Sunday, June 26, 2011

Chloe Lee - 2nd Year Anniversary


To my Precious Little Chloe,

2 years ago, we welcomed you into the world with a blend of tears of joy and the worst heartache imaginable. I held you in my arms and marveled at how perfectly formed you were at 24 weeks. I counted all your tiny fingers and toes. I watched your tiny chest heave up and down with the the few breaths that your tiny, immature lungs will ever draw. Most importantly, I held your hand and gave you little kisses. I cuddled you in my arms for a few treasured minutes before the nurses took you away. When I next saw you, they had already bundled you up and were ready to send you down to the morgue.

I can't believe that 2 years had already passed. I wish upon all wishes that you are still with us today as a happy, healthy and thriving toddler. I long to be able to put you in pretty pink dresses and braid your hair everyday. I yearn to hold you in my arms and never let go. Unfortunately, life is so unfair, it is so unkind... you were snatched away from us so cruelly and so suddenly.

I miss you so much.

I love you even more.


Loving and Missing You Everyday,
Mummy (& Daddy too)

1 comment:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Shane & Mark,

We all felt your pain that day - and we still do.

I haven't said much about "little bun", for fear of jinxing the outcome - but I will say this -

"This time will be different".

Love always,

Brooke