Thursday, June 2, 2011


I completed all 7 tests yesterday and the readings were not ideal. While they are not terribly bad, my reading always miss the 'passing mark' by a little. Hence, I have to redo all of them again today.


Actually this 'exercise' makes me a lot more conscious of what I eat, and it also makes me realize how unhealthy my eating habits have been. For as long as I can remember, I have always only had 2 main meals a day; brunch/lunch and dinner, and carbohydrates have always been a very staple part of my diet.

Now that I have to strictly control the amount of carb intake, I no longer feel 'fulfilled' after each meal and get hungry very quickly. In a way I guess it helps to ensure that I take small meals frequently rather than 2 big meals and this would also help my body break down the smaller amount of glucose more effectively.

Boy, I do miss my carb (and snacks)...

No comments: