Friday, June 17, 2011

Lucas Lee - 3rd Year Anniversary


To Mummy's Darling Little Lucas,

3 long years have passed since I first and last saw you.
3 years ago, my heart was forcefully ripped apart.
3 years ago, my life was changed forever.
3 years ago, an Angel came into my life.

For the past 3 years, not a day had passed without your name passing through my lips. Not a single day have I stopped thinking of you and missing you. I haven't stopped wondering how you would be like if you are with us today. Everytime I think of this, I feel that I have been unfairly robbed of your future, our future as mother and son and our future as a family.

Wherever you may be now, don't ever forget that Daddy and mummy will be missing you until the day we meet again... You'll always be our special firstborn, and we won't ever forget you..


With all My Love,
Mummy (and Daddy too)

No comments: