Tuesday, June 14, 2011


Just got home from my appointment with the diabetes doctor. He has given me another 2 more weeks to monitor my blood glucose level at home before deciding on the next course of action. The worst case scenario is I'd have to do insulin injections (twice a day, I was told). I will do my best to 'behave' and not cave in to cravings and temptations for the sake of little bun, and also cos I am not looking forward to poking more needles into myself.

In a few more hours, I will make my way back to the hospital for my appointment with Dr Anu and little bun. This is the time of the week where I spend the rest of the week looking forward and counting down to. Fingers crossed that all will go swimmingly well.

Off to take a short nap... feeling exhausted. **yawn**

No comments: