Tuesday, June 21, 2011


Yayyyy... it's finally Tuesday again, time for my date with little bun!! May things turn out well for us. Mark also reminded me to speak to Dr Anu about doing another swab test for me to ensure that there is no infection which may compromise the condition of the waterbag. The last swab test we did was about a month back, so in order to allay our worries, we have decided to do the test monthly.

I also need to replenish all the oral medication and injections I've got cos supplies are running low. I expect that we'd spend another small fortune at the hospital today with the regular consultation, cervical scan, medication and vitamins. Next week will be worse cos IVIG is scheduled a week from today, plus the additional scans that Dr Anu called for.

One thing that bothers a tad me is my weight. I haven't been putting on much weight this pregnancy... I mean I have definitely put on some weight, but compared to the time when I was expecting Chloe, this time the weight gain seems very little. I am still able to (barely) fit into my normal clothes too. So far I have put on around 3.5kg, compared to the time I had Chloe, I think I had put on around 5kg at the same gestation period. Wonder if my gestational diabetes has a part to play.

No comments: