Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hysterosalpingogram (HSG) --- Part II


Mark went with me for my appointment with the fertility doctor and we got t
he results of my HSG. The results are that of a normal woman, i.e. my fallopian tubes are not blocked, there is no abnormalities and the uterus looks fine. This paves way for the fertility treatments that the doc will be starting me on in early Jan. Hopefully if I do get pregnant naturally before that time, then I won't have to rely on the Clomid pills, though the possiblilty of this is quite remote.

I have mixed feelings about starting with the fertility treatments... On one hand, I am very excited and looking forward to some good news, but on the other hand, I am feeling totally nervous and worried about what the future will bring this time.

No comments: