Thursday, December 3, 2009

Going Away


Can't go back to sleep after waking up from another weird dream... I can't seem to have enough of them!! It is 4.50am now and I have been awake for the last 2 hours. Strangely, I feel alert and wide awake, so much so that I had been working on my work emails and sending out emails at 4am. I wonder if subconsciously, I am too hung up over work. The past few days have been pretty wild and I am actually quite anxious about being away for the next couple of days without access to the internet!! Oh dear, I think this is not a good sign **chews on nails**.

Hopefully I'll be able to unwind a little in the next couple of days... I must remind myself NOT to be a fuss pot and make my poor husband's ears suffer. He deserves a break for putting up with me so patiently for the last few months. I guess it'd be a while before Mark and I can go on any vacation too since he'll be starting on a new job on 14 Dec, so I had better make this holiday a good, albeit short, one.


** To my 2 Angels, Mummy will be thinking of you and missing you no matter where I go. Sending you all my love and hugs... **

No comments: