Sunday, December 27, 2009

Mummy's Christmas Pressie


Mark gave me a pair of 3 inch high silver heels for Christmas... I had tried them on previously and casually commented that they made me feel like I am Cinderella. I balked when I saw the price (S$880!!!) cos it was astronomical for something you wear on your feet and step on.
I never expected him to buy it for me because I didn't think he'd been paying attention when I tried it on last time.

Anyway, he tricked me into the shop and once I stepped in, a the sales assistant looked as though he recognised me and brought out this pair of shoes and offered them to me to try on. I was surprised, puzzled and all confused when it dawned on me that Mark had gone in there earlier on and roped the sales assistant into his crazy plan. They needed to get me to try on the shoes for the correct size!! I would have stopped this crazy purchase but it was too late as it'd already been paid for.


Nosey parker Hershey checking out the shoes...


This is just how sweet Mark can be... he'll buy me anything that I like. He could've spent the money on himself and bought me something less expensive, but he didn't (though I'd much rather we saved up the money instead). This has always been the way since we first started dating... he'd spend most of his allowance buying me stuff.

And what did I get for him? I got him one Calvin Klein business shirt and 2 Nike Manchester United T-shirts (it's kinda obvious who is the spendthrift and who the stingy one is in our marriage!!!). Hopefully for next year's Christmas, I can present him with our own bundle of joy... That will be a priceless gift; the ONLY gift that I would really like to give to him and the ONLY one that he rightfully deserves.


No comments: