Monday, December 14, 2009


What a way to start the brand new week... I woke up with a headache (again). Can't understand why the headaches are becoming so frequent, and I wonder if it is due to the disrupted sleep that I am getting at night. Today is Mark's first day of work at the new place, and I had meant to wake up early to make him coffee and a light breakfast, but I was in so much pain I couldn't even drag myself out of bed. I didn't even give him a hug and good-luck kiss... so much for being a good wife!!

At least I made him a decent dinner last night --- Grilled pork loin stuffed with bacon and cheese with a serving of seafood salad. I am trying out some new dishes and my poor hubby is the guinea pig. Good thing that he is a good sport and gives me constructive feedback, e.g. the pork was a little too well done and ended up being dry.

I may go to the pool during lunchtime if the headache hasn't killed me by then...

No comments: