Monday, December 21, 2009


The weekend was hectic... have been making trips to visit my uncle in hospital on a daily basis, hence didn't have the time to blog. Uncle is now out from ICU but would be some time before he can even think of going home. Guess someone is spending Christmas in hospital... At least he can now eat and talk and in his case, I think he is so so so lucky to still be alive. A nurse I spoke with said she got shivers down her spine when she read his case file on how he was hit and then dragged for a distance by the forklift. **shudders**.

This incident really brings to mind how fragile life is... anything can happen to anyone at anytime. It makes me love and treasure the people whom I care about even more, and makes me love myself even lesser. Can't help but think why I am still here.

No comments: