Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas to My Angels... --- Part I



What is Christmas?

It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future.

It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace.


******************************

To Mummy's 2 Angels in Heaven,

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you, my darling sweethearts.


* Lucas, this would have been your 2nd Christmas if we hadn't lost you. It'd have been a real joy watching you tear into your presents this morning and looking at you play with them gleefully.

** Chloe, this would have been your very 1st Christmas... I'd have loved to dress you up in a cute outfit with the words 'Baby's First Christmas' and looking at you sleeping soundly in my arms.

My heart had been aching last Christmas, it is aching this Christmas and possibly for all the other ones that follow because you are not here with me. Can't even put into words how deeply I love you and how much I am missing you, but I hope deep in your little hearts, you know that you are being loved deeply by your Mummy and Daddy.

With all my love,
Mummy





No comments: