Thursday, December 24, 2009

All Babies Go To Heaven When They Pass Over...


I have been exchanging emails with the friend whom I mentioned in my previous post, i.e. the one who recently miscarried. She is a staunch Christian and out of the blue, she told me in her email that 'All babies go to Heaven when they pass over'. Don't know why, but I cried after reading this... I have always been wondering about this, i.e. What happens to babies when they die? Do they simply vanish without a trace?
Somehow I think God sent me the message through this friend that my babies are safe in Heaven. I feel a that a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

My friend also told me that she thinks I am an 'angel' sent by God to comfort her in her time of need, instead, I feel that she is the angel sent by God to pass me this message, especially at a time when I am feeling very really low and moody.


** Dear Lucas and Chloe, Please take care of this new angel in Heaven until he/she is reunited with his/her mommy... Today is Christmas Eve, and how I wish you are here with me. **

No comments: