Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Looking Back...


3 months ago, I'd not have imagined myself to still be here today (and in one piece). That was at the begining of my depression and I guess I was the lowest point of my life. As I did not intend to be here by Christmas 09, I actually bought and wrapped up most of the Christmas presents really early (begining of Nov). This is the first and only year that I have been so 'efficient'. The reason for this is because in case I am not here by Christmas, at least I have most of the presents sorted out and all Mark needs to do is just to give them out according to the labels. On the other hand, there were some that I bought really last minute because I didn't expect that I'd still be around for so long, so there was a last minute dash to the shops as well.


Me still being here today is somewhat of a incredulity... I have to pinch myself to make sure I am real. I somehow 'survived' Christmas... one down, one more to go... Hopefully New Year will be 'manageable' too...

No comments: