Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mark's Guitar Fervor


Just came back from my appointment with the psychiatrist... I think it went pretty well, so she's agreed to see me in 2 weeks time instead of next week!! **patting myself on the back** The time that she is seeing me is also getting shorter.. from over 1 hour previously and down to 20 minutes today. I must be doing something right.

Mark brought his guitar back from his home last weekend and my ears have not had a monent of peace since Sunday night. It reminds me of the time in Melbourne when he first bought the guitar to court me some 11 years ago. I don't know where he got that idea actually... I have never been musically inclined and never been crazy about music. At that time, he could only play 2 songs.. Wonderful Tonight and Now & Forever. His guitar playing skills are all self-taught.

That guitar hasn't seen the light of day for the past 10 years and now it's back in action (with a vengence). Mark is learning how to play Tears in Heaven. He found some very useful tutorials on Youtube and is making good progress. Where was Youtube 11 years ago??!! Once he masters this song, I'll ask him to learn Lucas and Chloe's songs (Can't Cry Hard Enough and Love Me). That'd be real meaningful...

No comments: