Monday, July 18, 2011


To My Darling Hubby,

Today is a very special day... it is the day that my best friend was born. My best friend who also happens to be my husband, my love and my better half. You are the only one who can make me laugh out of a bad mood, who can melt my heart with just one kiss, who stands by me through thick and thin and the one who makes me a better person. No matter what gift I give to you today, I can never match up to what was given to me in the form of you.

I hope that I will be the lucky girl who will walk hand in hand with you even after our hair turns silver. I don't know how this is even possible, but I love you more and more with every passing year. What I have in you is what every girl in the world is searching for.

Happy Birthday, Darling... May there only be joyful tears in your life from this moment on.

With Love,
Your Wifey
**************************


Your Angels in heaven want you to know that you are the best daddy they can ever hope for, and that they will be watching over you, protecting you and loving you from where they are in heaven.

H
appy Birthday, Daddy Dearest...


No comments: