Wednesday, July 13, 2011


Friends of ours (a couple) suggested on going away together for a short break over the weekend just before National Day. We are thinking of either going to a resort in Bintan, Indonesia or somewhere in Malaysia, possibly Port Dickson. I thought it'd be quite a fun thing to do, and Mark can use this time to chill and unwind from work as he'd been quite busy and stressed up lately. If this pregnancy goes as planned, this will also be the last 'couple holiday' for Mark and I.

Mark and I had been discussing it over the past 2 days. While I am rather interested to go for it, Mark isn't keen on the idea because he is worried about little bun and I. Frankly, his worry is not totally unfounded. The unspoken question between us is - What if something happens when we are in a foreign country?

Up till now, we still have not gotten back to our friends with an answer yet. How??

No comments: