Friday, July 8, 2011


The good news is my cervical length remains unchanged, i.e over 4cm and there's no funneling. The other news is I didn't get to see the new doctor. Well, it certainly wasn't from the lack of effort on my part. I waited for over an hour to see her (excluding the 1 hour I had already waited to do my cervical scan), and when it was reaching my turn, the nurse said that the doctor had to go off to deliver a baby and I would have to wait until she gets back before she can see me.

Rather than waiting on indefinitely (I have no clue how long it'd take to deliver a baby, but from the little that I do know, I am sure it's not going to be over in 30min), I opted to cancel the appointment and reschedule it for the following Thursday. Anyway the important thing is that my cervical length had been checked and it is looking decent, my blood pressure is good, I saw little bun moving about and I heard his/her heartbeat (which sounds to me like a horse galloping).

No comments: