Monday, July 11, 2011


I am getting closer and closer to the stage of the pregnancy where I lost Chloe, and admittedly I am getting increasingly worried about it. I desperately need to cross this hurdle uneventfully and keep at it for at least another 6 to 8 weeks thereafter in order to give little bun a good chance at survival. Unfortunately, there can be no compromise... anything lesser that, we'd most certainly lose little bun. Now that we have gotten this far in the pregnancy, we are reaching the 'make it or break it' stage where it'd make all the difference between holding an angel or holding a baby. The stakes are high and while I am prepared to do the best I can for little bun,at all cost, most of it is beyond my control and it is in the control of the big guy up there.

For the last 10 odd days, I have been waking up at around 4am to 5am and unable to fall back to sleep until daybreak. Wonder if it is because I am stressed over this. I am praying fervently for another uneventful 2 months ahead...

No comments: