Wednesday, July 27, 2011


I think I could've/must've somehow twisted my right wrist though I am not really sure what I did to cause it cos I only started feeling the pain I woke up one morning. It's been bothering me for over a week now and the pain seems to be getting worse, especially in the mornings when I feel like I have got a 'locked wrist'. It is making it rather difficult for me to tie up my hair or do simple household chores like wringing a wet wash cloth or filling up the kettle.

I have been using my 'Deep Heat' rub but it doesn't seem to be working... it only gives me temporary relief and the pain returns once the ointment wears off. Yes, first I have got pain in my left foot, followed by weeks of numbness... now I have got a twisted right wrist!! I don't know and don't think this has got anything to do with my pregnancy, but when I complained to Mark about my sore wrist, his reply to me was 'Are you complaining?'. I am not complaining, just whining for a little bit of attention and some TLC from my husband, who seems to be too busy with work lately to give me some quality time. (I think even Hershey is feeling neglected by her 'alpha male').

No comments: