Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy 2011


To my Angels,

Happy New Year to you... yet another year had passed without you by my side and sometimes I wonder how I've managed to pull through all those days without you. Missing you has become something that Daddy and I do on a daily basis, and on special occasions and anniversaries, things become exceptionally tough because we want you here with us... we want us to be a complete family... we want our house to become a home... we want to be parents of children that other people can see...

Although it is one day further from when I last saw you, my only consoldation is it is also one day closer to the next time we see each other. I am counting down to that day, and I hope we don't have too long to wait. Love is stronger than death because even though it can't stop death from happening, no matter how hard death tries, it can't separate people from love. It can't take away our memories either.


"From now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you.

Love, Me"




Sending you lots of love,
Mummy


No comments: