Thursday, January 27, 2011

27 Jan --- Part II


Today, 27 Jan, just became even more significant. About an hour ago, our niece arrived into the world. She made her appearance slightly earlier than her expected due date of 08 Feb. When my brother-in-law informed me this afternoon that his wife is in labour and due to deliver 'anytime', I was pleasantly surprised because of the significance of the date.

It's such a sweet coincidence that our little niece picked this day to come into the world... Did she know how much this day means to me? Did Chloe arrange for her to arrive today? Is this some kind of message?
It had already been previously discussed and agreed with my brother-in-law and parents-in-law that Mark and I will be the god-parents of this baby, and our god-daughter arriving on this special date is the icing on the cake... Somehow things just feel 'right'. I can't quite put a finger to it, but it's a nice, peaceful feeling.

Quite a while back when Mark and I had our fortunes told, we were told that it'd be good for us to have a baby born in the year of the Tiger, which will end in exactly a week's time. Unfortunately I failed to deliver (pun fully intended), but at least now we have our tiger cub in the form of our god-daughter (who was supposed to be a little rabbit if she arrived on her due date or if she arrived a week later).

I can't wait to meet her and spoil her rotten... According to Mark's family, the baby resembles her mom (which I think it's good news for her). She's still nameless currently, no thanks to her super laidback father. I just hope he doesn't come up with a really weird name for her...


**********************************************

To Mummy's Angels - Lucas and Chloe,

Today, you have a brand new cousin/ god-sister. Please watch over her and make sure that she grows up healthy and well. I dearly hope that both of you can be here to welcome her, and I long to watch you guys playing together, fighting for toys together, learning together, going to school together and growing up together... but all of it is not meant to be.

Don't forget our agreement ok? I will meet you when my chores are through, and with each passing day, our reunion gets closer.

Missing you dearly,
Mummy


No comments: