Sunday, October 16, 2011

Unlock #2 - Finally Full Term!!


This is the second of my 'Unlock' series of posts because I want to keep it hidden until after little bun arrives safely.


********************************************

I don't think I have ever revealed little bun's gestational age here (and to honest, I haven't revealed it to many people other than family). Little bun is full term today!! I want to shout it out to so that the world can hear me... Yes, I have reached full term, i.e. 37 weeks!! Didn't think I'd ever reach 'full term' and throughout the pregnancy, 'full term' are 2 scared words to me. It's unbelievable but true, my little bun is 37 weeks old and counting! Well done, my little baby... Daddy and Mummy are tremendously proud of you for staying 'in' there.

There is another fun fact about little bun which I thought I'd share here too. He/she was conceived on Valentine's Day, and I always find it meaningful because it is the day that honours and celebrates love. (I know this because I was being monitored so closely and scanned daily while undergoing the course of fertility treatment.) Maybe I can name him 'Valentino' if it's a boy and 'Valentina' if it's a girl. Ok that's just a cheeky thought... though I am absolutely certain Mark wouldn't agree anyway, plus I don't quite fancy long names.

No comments: