Saturday, October 15, 2011

Names.. Names... Names.... (Part II)


I have been bouncing off ideas at Mark for some possible names for little bun. Can't say we have anything concrete yet, not even a decent shortlist. Mark is very good at telling me what names he does NOT like, but stopped short of giving me names that he likes! It can get rather frustrating cos I can spend hours or even days scouring the internet for names that I fancy, but he dismisses them in 3 seconds. Grrrrrrrr.....

Initially I have put together my own preferred list of names while idling my time away in hospital. I had about 5 names for each gender but ended up deleting most after Mark vetoed them. Now we are back in square one..

To make it even more complicated, we also have to come up with a Chinese name for little bun. Let's just say that Chinese isn't my best subject and Mark is basically pretty hopeless with it too, so we are sort of depending on my dad for help in this department. It just seemed so much easier when I was coming up with our god-daughter, Rynnae's name (which I still love a lot and am mighty pleased with).

No comments: