Saturday, October 15, 2011


My weight gain so far is still a rather long way from what is stated in books/websites. According to the books/websites, the weight gain during pregnancy should range between 25 to 35 pounds (11 to 15 kg). At least I did manage to gain at least 1kg from my stint in hospital till now (around 5 weeks), which brings my total weight gain to a grand 6.4kg!! I think it's rather unlikely that I'd ever reach 11kg at all. LOL!!

From the weekly ultrasound scans, little bun is definitely growing and I can see/feel that my belly has certainly gotten bigger, so it's good to know that the extra weight has gone to little bun. Actually I think I still look pretty much the same as I did pre-pregnancy, only difference is that I have a rather cute and compact bump in front! At least it is one less worry that I am not eating enough and the thought that I won't have to struggle too hard to lose weight afterwards is comforting.

No comments: