Monday, August 29, 2011


I am having a serious case of craving for Goodwood Park Hotel's durian snowskin mooncake. It had been on my mind for many days, and the I have been thinking about it so much so that I think it's making me cranky. I don't remember having any other cravings throughout this pregnancy with the exception of this. Since Mid-Autumn Festival is a fortnight away, it's very hard to keep it out of my mind because I see advertisements for mooncakes everywhere (since I am home-bound, my definition of 'everywhere' is limited to the television, magazines and newspapers).

I am sure it is sugar laden and will do 'wonders' to by glucose level, but I am sure a teeny-weeny biece wouldn't hurt, right? I have tried convincing Mark that it is little bun who wants a taste of it and not me... sad to say, he's not buying it. Any kind soul wants to buy and send it to me? Pretty please?


No comments: