Monday, August 1, 2011


As little bun continues to grow inside of me, his/her movements are getting increasingly noticeable and frequent. A lot of times when I am lying in bed, I will nudge my tummy a little and there'd be a 'reaction' from little bun in the form of a gentle tap back or even a major movement. Sometimes I'd even get to see the movements/twitching on my tummy! These are moments that are so extra special. I guess one could call it one of the earliest forms of bonding happening between mother and baby, even before the baby is born.
It is truly a wonderous feeling and I can't even put into words how it makes me feel.. kind of like amazement, wonder, happiness, etc all rolled into one. Well, maybe there's just one word to describe this feeling --- Mom.

I want to continue enjoying this feeling for as long as I possibly can... I want to continue to feel my little bun growing and moving inside me for as long as possible... Mark and I will do all it takes to keep this baby.

The nurse just called and I will have to be at the hospital at 7am tomorrow. As I'd have to go under general anesthesia for the surgery, I'd have to start fasting from 12 midnight. No food is fine, but no water is going to be rather challenging considering how much I drink. Oh well...

I haven't used this idiom in a very long time cos I think it sounds very vulgar and uncouth, but I can't think of anything else that is more appropriate at this time - I think I am going to shit bricks!!!!

1 comment:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Good luck my dear friend !

I will be thinking of you and sending you lots of love and good wishes !

Brooke
xo