Monday, August 15, 2011


Saw an advertisement on the television last night that the hospital that I go to is conducting a seminar - 'Happy Mommy Healthy Baby' on 03rd Sep.
Dr Anu will be hosting a segment - Hope for a New Life: Understanding Fertility, High Risk Pregnancies and Miscarriages. Little wonder I fall into her care since I (unfortunately) fit nicely into all 3 categories...

Even my heartthrob (aka Dr T) is hosting a segment!!! Since the seminar isn't expensive at all, I asked Mark if he is keen on attending (ok, admittedly, I conveniently ignored the fact that I am not supposed to be going out of my house and am supposed to be on bedrest). I guess Mark saw through my hidden intention from the start and turned me down upfront. I wasn't even given a chance to try and convince him.. **sigh**.




No comments: