Saturday, April 23, 2011



Mark came out of the shower yesterday and in a rather excited tone, told me to listen carefully to what he was going to saying next:

It's kinda hard with you not around
Know you in heaven smilin down
Watchin us while we pray for you
Every day we pray for you
Till the day we meet again


After I heard it, I was totally impressed and thought to myself 'Whoaaa, my husband found inspiration while taking a shower??!'. In the end I found out that it was part of the lyrics of a Puff Daddy (or P. Diddy... or whatever he calls himself these days) song, I'll Be Missing You. Big anti-climax... somewhat. Should have known better that Mark is a gadget/ techy geek, not some romantic bloke!!

Mark always plays music on his iPhone while he is in the shower, and his choice of music is so very different from mine. The music he enjoys is what I would classify as 'noise'... for me, Pachelbel's Canon in D had been accompanying me during my showers for the past few weeks and I have a feeling it's here to stay for a while more.

Anyway, he heard this song while he was in the shower, and the reason why this small part of lyrics stood out to him is because every single night without fail (the only exception for Mark was the night of his brother's wedding when he was well... drunk), we will say a little prayer plus individual 'good nights' to our Angels. I hope that this is a sign from our Angels that they are indeed smiling down at us from heaven, and watching us while we pray for them.


No comments: