Saturday, April 30, 2011


Good news is that my freaking backache which had plagued me for over a week is gone. It had since been replaced by a weird and unknown pain that begins from the top of the back of my thigh (almost at the bum) and radiates all the way down to the back of my lower calf. It's been 3 days already and it shows no signs of going away. And to make things worse, tossing and turning in bed can result to a sharp, stinging pain (somewhat like a permanent cramp) that causes me to jolt awake AND stay awake.

First time in my life I have had this kind of pain... it's NOT that I am an athlete or that I have ran a marathon. All I have done is (mostly) sit/ lie around at home. I wouldn't be so concerned if this is a pregnancy symptom, but instead of normal pregnancy symptoms (which fortunately have evaded me), I get weird symptoms of unknown origins. I guess I can only laugh about it and acknowledge that it is just me. C'est La Vie... heehee...




No comments: