Tuesday, March 1, 2011


Just came back from my appointment with the TCM cos I have completed the course of medication he'd given me for the past fortnight (I have brought it along with me to Phuket and took it fathfully everyday). I just came home with another week's supply... quite surprised how much each dose of the medication costs... It is close to ten dollars per day and so far, I have already invested a mini fortune on the series of consultations, acupunctures and medication (all these on top of the expenses for the Western treatment). Well, if TCM can really aid with conception and a subsequent smooth and successful pregnancy and baby, then it is definitely money well-spent.

For now, it's to continue to drink up that funky concoction everyday and convince myself that it is working miracles within me. I have since discovered that eating chocolates immediately before and after drinking it does help to make the smell/ taste more bearable. Hee...

No comments: