Sunday, March 6, 2011


I woke up this morning with a strange discomfort which subsequently became more of a pain in my abdomen area. I don't recall ever feeling this way before, so I am rather concerned, as is Mark. It is a constant dull ache that feels like someone kneed me in my stomach, and the pain is worse when I am standing or walking. I guess it is no surprise that I spent most of today lying down. Even when I am lying down, I can still feel some discomfort, but it is not as acute as when I am standing... I don't think I am freaking out yet, but if it doesn't go away by tomorrow, then I think it'd warrant a visit to the doctor.

Since 'baking' is still in progress, I really hope this pain has got nothing to do with it or wouldn't affect it. Well, all I can say is each day passed is a blessing bestowed.

No comments: