Monday, March 14, 2011


I have been slack cos I haven't posted anything in the last 3 days and I have no excuse for myself other than, well, being slack. I haven't been feeling exactly like myself the past few days (nausea, dizziness, bloating and tiredness). However, I do not think that they are caused by hormonal changes... instead, I think I am worrying so much that I have 'caused' all these symptoms. A good night's sleep had also been evading me for quite a while, I cannot recall the last time I had an uninterrupted night of sleep. When I do eventually fall into a fitful sleep, it is filled with endless dreams (that mostly do not make sense... some are even bordering ridiculous).

Once again, I am counting down the hours until tomorrow when I get to see my 'bun', and I don't think I can breathe easy until I see the 'flicker', and until I know my 'bun' has grown. After that I can breathe a sigh of relief for a few hours before I start process of worrying all over again.

No comments: