Monday, March 28, 2011


I have always thought that this blog is only read by a handful of my friends and Mark, but recently, I have been pleasantly surprised to receive comments from 'strangers' who told me they have been following my blog for a while. What touches me is that these people whom I don't know (and will possibly never know!!) have left me kind words of encouragement on my current 'baking' project.

*** To everyone who is following this blog, regardless if you are a friend or stranger, THANK YOU for walking with me on my journey towards motherhood. I am still unconfident how it'd end up and what the eventual outcome will be, but I am thankful for your companionship. You won't believe how helpful it is to have this blog as an outlet to express myself, to rant, to 'vocalise' my fears and to hopefully share my joy. ***






No comments: