Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy 13th Anniversary


Happy 13th Anniversary to my darling hubby and my Angels' daddy!! 13 years equates to some 4,745 days and 113,880 hours... I don't know how you manage to put up with me and my nonsense for so long cos I can barely tolerate myself, especially in the last 3 years.
It must have taken some super-human effort on your part. During the course of the 3 tumultuous years, I rode the maniac waves of mental and emotional peaks and troughs. Some have chosen to walk out of my life during this time, but you have remained stoic and steadfast as my pillar of strength.

You have brought me a lot of joy and constant laughter during our years together, but in exchange, I 'rewarded' you by bringing you a lot of sadness and pain in the last 3 years. You have never once blamed me or lost patience with me over my failures. You regarded my failures as 'ours', and you'd always encourage me by saying "We will try again". If there's anything that I can do within my means to change the course of fate, I will. Simply because you deserve better.

I didn't prepare any card or present for you today because I am hoping that you will get your gift tomorrow. Frankly, I am not holding high hopes, but I am trying to keep the faith like you taught me. Assuming that if it fails, you'll still have my endless love!

Happy Anniversary, Darling... I am looking forward to spend a lifetime with you.

No comments: