Tuesday, June 1, 2010

This is Exactly the Reason Why I Hate June


It wasn't even 01 June yet and I've already got my bad news. I got the first sign that I am getting my period in the late afternoon and true enough, by nightfall what I was hoping wouldn't come true was confirmed, and it 'arrived' right on schedule too. Drats!!! Well at least it didn't prolong my agony of waiting more days.

Disappointed? Absolutely.

Upset with myself? No doubt about it.

Demoralised? More so now than ever.

Now it's back to the good old drawing board again... More medication, more ultrasound scans, more waiting... and perhaps more disappointment.

I confided in my BFF last night and asked her I am seriously begining to wonder why I even bother to continue trying. Her reply was short and sweet 'Because you are born to be a mother. You'll be a damn good mom, that's why.' I really hope so...
I certainly hope this is the only bad news for this June. What a way to start a brand new month...

No comments: