Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lucas Lee --- 2nd Year Anniversary



To my little boy Lucas,

On this day 2 years ago, you left us. It's been 2 years and we still miss you so, if we had a choice we'd never let you go. When you left that day, you took along with you your Daddy and Mummy's love, as well as a large chunk of their hearts. At the same time, you left some things behind. You left behind your heart-broken parents and you left behind a trail of tears... you also left behind treasured happy memories of the short time we had you, and you left behind your tiny footprints in our aching hearts.

I long to know how you are, and I long to know where you are...
Are you in Heaven, or are you in the winds that caress my face and dry my tears?
I wonder how you look like, and I wonder how holding you will feel like...
Would you give me butterfly kisses, or hugs to drive away the pain?
I rejoice the day I knew of your existence, and I loathe the day you went away...
I started missing you from the day you left, and I will be missing you until the day we meet again.




Loving & Missing you Today and Always,

Daddy and Mummy

3 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Thinking of you and Mark today Shane - sending you both love and strength.

Brooke
xo

AllAboutJustice said...

Happy Birthday Lucas

AllAboutJustice said...

Happy Birthday Lucas