Saturday, June 26, 2010

Chloe Lee --- 1st Year Anniversary


My darling little princess - Chloe,


Was that you sending me a sweet dream last night, sweetie? I dreamt of a little girl, a toddler right about your age holding my hand... was that you? In that dream, it was almost perfect.I had a feeling that I have not felt ever since losing you and Lucas... How should I describe that feeling? It's like I finally feel 'completed' or 'whole again', like the broken part of my heart is healed, like all the wrong had been righted... While it was a beautiful dream, it was a dream nonetheless, but thank you darling, for making helping me escape the harsh reality and made me really happy for those few precious minutes.

It has been one year since the day we lost you, but the pain and anguish is still as fresh as ever, the stabbing in my heart is still as relentless as ever. Don't you ever forget that Daddy and I are missing you so much. I hope you are together with little Lucas, waiting patiently for us to be together as a family again.

Meanwhile, have fun in heaven with your brother. We'll be there shortly.



Love, hugs & kisses,
Daddy and Mummy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Chloe and Lucas wants you and Mark to live happily too.. That's why she came to your dreams to assure you she is happy and fine.. Wanting you to be the same.. Grant her the wish.. That is what you can do for them now..

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

As always, thinking of you both - and sending you lots of love.

Brooke