Tuesday, June 8, 2010


We wanted to buy Lucas and Chloe something from Disneyland and ended up getting them a Mickey and Minnie figurine each. I initially wanted to get each of them a soft toy, but problem is it'd take up too much space in their respective Treasure Chests, which is already quite full, so I had to forego them for something smaller and more practical.




The past 5 days have gone by in a whirl... I was busy being sick, coughing up a storm, eating, walking, shopping, taking photos, etc. Hard to believe that I am back in Singapore and will be back to work tomorrow.

While going through the photos we took in Hong Kong, it became apparent to me that majority of the photos we took has some element of food in them! Some classic examples below...


Abalone porridge

Happy boy and his Roasted Goose Drumstick


"Minnie Mouse' and her popcorn

Macaroni Soup with Abalone and Ham


More Roasted Goose

No comments: