Sunday, June 27, 2010

26 June 2010


This is the bear that we got for Chloe for her anniversary. As I have mentioned previously, I was 'in-charge' of Lucas's teddy while Mark was 'in-charge' of Chloe's. This wasn't planned actually, more of a coincidence, but I find it kinda interesting because I'd always thought of Lucas being a 'Mummy's boy' whereas Chloe will be a 'Daddy's girl'... Mark picked out the bear for her, as well as the shoes, clothing and accessory. I like his choices!




On the actual day (26 June), Chloe's sweet Daddy went out early in the morning to buy her
some pink roses, and also lit a candle for her at home. I brought a similar candle with me to Osaka, planning to light it in my room, but silly me forgot about getting matches/ lighter. Silly me cannot even do one small thing right.



No comments: