Sunday, June 20, 2010

FATHER'S DAY 2010



It is anther bittersweet day for us... Father's Day. Two years ago, Lucas gave us a huge scare because I started to bleed heavily in the evening of Father's Day 2008. That bleeding led to my miscarriage 2 days later... A year ago, I celebrated Father's Day with Mark over a dim sum lunch. I was still happy pregnant with Chloe then and had a huge appetite. We were blissfully unaware that another loss is just around the corner. Barely a week after Father's Day 2009, we ended up losing Chloe too.

This Father's Day is filled with emptiness... I feel pretty miserable because instead of making my husband the proud father of a pigeon pair, I made him the father of 2 Angels.

** Happy Father's Day, Daddy... with love from Wifey, Lucas and Chloe.


(The last card is from Huskee and Hershey)


No comments: