Saturday, June 5, 2010

Our 'Family Outing' to Hong Kong Disneyland


Mark and I spent a very fun day in Disneyland yesterday... this is our 3rd visit there, and it is also the time where we have spent the longest time - from 1pm to 8pm!! Both of us were totally knackered from the outing, but the fireworks at the end is the perfect climax to an enjoyable day (other than the fact that my cough became so bad that I sounded like a toad).

We saw so many families there since it school is out and I can't help but look on wistfully. Mark told me that our Angels are with us in Disneyland, so we were there as a 'family' too. I was rather skeptical... Later in the afternoon, Mark went into one of the souvenir shops and this sales assistant started chatting with him. In the end, she handed him her namecard and guess what's her name?!! Chloe!! When he recounted the story to me and showed me the card, I couldn't help but grin. It may just be sheer coincidence, but to me, I will take it that it's a sign that I was looking for.

No comments: