Thursday, March 25, 2010

Waiting... waiting... waiting


I waited close to 2 hours for my second ultra-sound scan this morning... about the same length of time that I waited for my first scan on Monday.

The total time I spent in the consultation room was around 5 minutes. The actual scan only took like 3 minutes; I took 1 minute undressing and dressing (in that order) and the last minute (more like 30 seconds) was for the doctor to tell me that the follicle size is still far from the target (for ovulation to take place) and that I should go back (again) for another scan on Monday to see if the follicles have grown.

So it'll be another 2 hour in the waiting room come Monday... I seem to be spending a large portion of my life playing the waiting game. Waiting for ovulaton, waiting for conception, waiting for my period, waiting for test results, waiting for the weekend to come, waiting... waiting... waiting...

I wonder if this new cycle will bring me the good news that I so badly want to hear, or will it be another disappointment?

No comments: