Monday, March 22, 2010

Eternal Sadness


Very disappointingly, I woke up this morning... I woke up to another day that is filled with gloom, unhappiness and dread. It is not even 1pm now, but I am already feeling exhausted. I am consumed by only one thought/ emotion - Sadness. Don't know why but I just know I feel sad, very sad.

Last night I spent some time lying on Mark's lap and just cried and cried. Somehow I still don't think that I have cried enough... I still have the urge to cry some more, a lot more actually. Like I recently told a friend, the pain inside NEVER leaves... It is there lurking in the shadows, waiting for the opportunity to consume me again (and again and again); dragging me into the same abyss over and over; stabbing at my heart and soul relentlessly; and keeping my eyes constantly brimming over with unshed tears.

I just feel like curling into a ball and cry my heart out.

Help... what is happening to me?

No comments: