Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sign from my Angels?





I almost forgot about this feather (I believe it's from a seagull??) that I found lying on the road in Japan. I kept the feather between the pages of a book that I brought along for my recent Tokyo trip and only 'rediscovered' it when I picked the book up last night for some bedtime reading. Small, insignificant and easily missed by people hurrying by, it somehow caught my eye immediately after I stepped out of the airport terminal.

It was lying on the dirty tar pavement, but surprisingly, it remained pristine white. Remembering the book I read on Angel Signs, I was determined to 'save' this feather from being trampled by the people walking around... perhaps a part of me was hoping that it was a sign from my Angels.


**************************************

'Feathers may be the ultimate angelic sign. Although feathers come in all different sizes and colors, they're amazing signs because they're directly connected with the thought, prayer, or question that you had in mind. Rarely will you find one left by the angels without knowing what it means. Either you’ll come across it while thinking about something or you'll immediately sense the association upon finding it. The angels will bring you feathers and other signs in a way tailor-made to your own level of faith
.'

No comments: