Thursday, March 4, 2010

Home Sweet Home...


The flight touched down at almost 2am this morning and by the time cleared immigration and bought duty free booze for my alcoholic husband, I reached home close to 3am with my body aching and my eyes fighting to stay open. Being cooped up for 7 hours in that tiny economy class seat is pure torture... and I had to consciously make myself stand up/ stretch/ move since I am a 'borderline' case for Thrombophilia. I am totally dreading next week's 14 hour flight... not sure if I can survive it there, let alone come back.

Here are some photos taken in Tokyo using my iPhone... I'll try to remind myself to bring a 'real' camera with me for the next trip because it is my first time in London.






I had the most tasty, mouthwatering, to-die-for Japanese food for 3 consecutive days, and I think I can get used to it! Some of the photos are below.. there was another scrumptious dinner my colleagues hosted for me, but I was too shy to take photos of all the dishes with their big boss there.







Tokyo is definitely one of my few favourite places, and I am making it a point to go there for holidays with Mark one day. Shopping is fantastic too cos they have so many brands which we don't find in Singapore. I managed to buy Mark a present for our 12th year anniversary this Sunday, and on top of that, I bought myself a bag to ummm... 'reward' myself for suffering the 7 hours there and back. Great excuse, no?? (Ohhh.. and I need to reward myself even more for the next trip since the 'torture time' is doubled!!)
Feels wonderful to be back into the arms of my darling...

No comments: